Driving RangePractice your swing at the Whittlebury Park Two Tier Floodlit Driving Range.
Two-Tier Floodlit Driving Range
Whittlebury Park has some of the finest teaching and practice facilities in the country, including a two-tier covered floodlit driving range with Power-Tees, all of which can be privately hired for your Golf Day. You can either purchase your driving range balls by putting coins into the ball dispenser or by purchasing a Digicard token in advance for better value for money.
£10.00 Digicard 200 ball
£1.00 coin per 17 balls
Driving Range closed every Friday from 7:30am – 3:00pm for maintenance.
• Guests arrive for a champagne reception and brunch in the Atrium
• A number of guests play 18 holes of golf on two of our Championship courses whilst remaining guests have a tuition day with our resident Golf Professionals with exclusive use of the Indoor Golfing Centre
• Guests get changed and relax before enjoying their Afternoon tea on the Terrace
• Guests then enjoy a Cricket match on our full size pitch at the Pavilion before having Pimms and a BBQ on the Patio
• After the excitment of the day guests can retire to the Paddock Suite
• Guests arrive for a continental breakfast served in the Blue room overlooking the golf course
• After breakfast delegates depart to the 1905 (including Red & Corner room) for a theatre style set-up Product Launch with staging area
• Guests break for tea, coffee & refreshments served in the Blue room
• Product Launch commences before guests are then welcomed in for a hot buffet lunch served in the Terrace Room and patio
• After lunch guests are taken to their chosen activities – 18 holes of Golf on our Championship Course, multi-activities of Clay Pigeon Shooting, Pilot Buggy driving & Canoe Racing or an afternoon at the Spa or Silverstone Grand Prix
• Guests activities finish and each departs to the Paddock Suite to relax and get changed before the evening commences
• Guests are welcomed for a drinks reception at the Pavillion bar before a Gala Dinner and themed party & disco go on into the night
• A warm welcome awaits guests as they arrive for coffee and a bacon rolls in the Atrium
• Guests are taken to the Estate Land where their day of activities begin with a short brief from the instructors.
• As the clay pigeon shooting, archery, hovercrafting, segways & axe throwing get under way the refreshments buggy opens for guests to help themselves
• Halfway through the day, guests are invited to the BBQ which has been set up on the Estate Land for them.
• After finishing the rest of the activities after lunch, guests are taken to the Paddock Suite to relax and get changed before their evening commences
• Guests are welcomed to the Orangery by a glass of Prosecco, before taking their seats for dinner.
• The live band begins to play once the prize giving has finished and the guests have eaten their three course evening meal.
• Guests can dance the night away before retiring to the Paddock Suite for a well deserved rest
In addition to the example days mentioned above, we can also offer the following:
Indoor Golf Centre
Silverstone Grand Prix
Spa & Leisure
Dinner & Dance Gala
…and many more!