Corporate EventsTailor-made days to suit your every need, whatever your ideas or suggestions.
Whittlebury Park can tailor-make a bespoke day to suit your every need. Whatever your ideas or suggestions there’s the space and facilities to deliver the corporate day to meet your requirements.
Whittlebury Park has a history of operating very successful Corporate Hospitality days for companies such as, Deloitte, Travis Perkins, DHL and many more.
Whatever your company, whether you are considering an Incentive for your winning team, Product Launch for your most prospective clients, staff team-building or a prestigious outing for your key clients, Whittlebury Park can deliver a fantastic and rewarding experience for your bespoke event.
With the number of facilities we have and the various options available Whittlebury Park can create a unique day to ensure you walk away from us feeling happy and enthused that chose us.
Whatever your ideas, we will be delighted for you to join us and look forward to working alongside you to create the corporate events that you desire.
For more information or check availability, please contact Penny on 01327 850027 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Guests arrive for a champagne reception and brunch in the Atrium
- A number of guests play 18 holes of golf on two of our Championship courses whilst remaining guests have a tuition day with our resident Golf Professionals with exclusive use of the Indoor Golfing Centre
- Guests get changed and relax before enjoying their Afternoon tea on the Terrace
- Guests then enjoy a Cricket match on our full size pitch at the Pavilion before having Pimms and a BBQ on the Patio
- After the excitement of the day guests can retire to the Paddock Suite
- Guests arrive for a continental breakfast served in the Blue room overlooking the golf course
- After breakfast delegates depart to the 1905 (including Red & Corner room) for a theatre style set-up Product Launch with staging area
- Guests break for tea, coffee & refreshments served in the Blue room
- Product Launch commences before guests are then welcomed in for a hot buffet lunch served in the Terrace Room and patio
- After lunch guests are taken to their chosen activities – 18 holes of Golf on our Championship Course, multi-activities of Clay Pigeon Shooting, Pilot Buggy driving & Canoe Racing or an afternoon at the Spa or Silverstone Grand Prix
- Guests activities finish and each departs to the Paddock Suite to relax and get changed before the evening commences
- Guests are welcomed for a drinks reception at the Pavilion bar before a Gala Dinner and themed party & disco go on into the night
- A warm welcome awaits guests as they arrive for coffee and a bacon rolls in the Atrium
- Guests are taken to the Estate Land where their day of activities begin with a short brief from the instructors.
- As the clay pigeon shooting, archery, hovercrafting, segways & axe throwing get under way the refreshments buggy opens for guests to help themselves
- Halfway through the day, guests are invited to the BBQ which has been set up on the Estate Land for them.
- After finishing the rest of the activities after lunch, guests are taken to the Paddock Suite to relax and get changed before their evening commences
- Guests are welcomed to the Orangery by a glass of Prosecco, before taking their seats for dinner.
- The live band begins to play once the prize giving has finished and the guests have eaten their three course evening meal.
- Guests can dance the night away before retiring to the Paddock Suite for a well deserved rest
In addition to the example days mentioned above, we can also offer the following:
Indoor Golf Centre
Silverstone Grand Prix
Spa & Leisure
Dinner & Dance Gala
…and many more!