Brooklands SuiteThe ideal wedding venue for your big day at Whittlebury Hall
At Whittlebury Hall we understand that to create your view of perfection takes the flexibility to turn daydreams into dream days.
That’s why we’ll work with you at every stage to create a day that truly belongs to the bride and groom. We are delighted to host your special day and can offer wedding receptions up to 350 guests*. Unfortunately we do not have a civil license to be able to operate your ceremony but our wedding package includes all you need to make your wedding reception dreams a reality.
For the perfect wedding day, your Whittlebury Hall package includes:
- Exclusive hire of the Brooklands Suite
- Shared access to the Brooklands Suite Kitchen**
- Your own private entrance to Brooklands Suite
- Private bar area (drinks not included)
- Private toilets
- 35 x 6ft round tables
- 350 x banqueting chairs
- 350 x wine glass or highball glass
- 350 x water glass and Jugs tap water on tables
- 350 x coffee cups and saucers
- 350 x starter plate, main plate and desert plate
- 350 x starter knives and forks
- 350 x main knives and forks
- 350 x dessert spoons and tea spoons
- Access from 07:00am – midnight on the wedding day
- Corkage on all alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Stage for Mandap
- Dancefloor (if required)
- 1 x Bedroom for Bride and Groom with complimentary upgrade to a Club Room (subject to availability)
*Additional guests will be charged a supplement – please speak with a member of our team if additional capacity is required
** Whittlebury Hall does not provide catering or staffing for the wedding, this should be arranged via your external caterer.
8 January 2017
Asian Wedding Brochure
Love the wedding show
Just want to say how much we loved the wedding show last year and have been given great inspiration to take us forward in making decisions for our wedding which we plan to have next year. Love the venues available too!
You really did make our dream a reality
Thank you so much for making our perfect day possible. We were blown away by how amazing you all were and couldn’t have imagined it going anymore perfectly. You really did make our dream a reality.
“We are absolutely thrilled to have been recognised with a Condé Nast Johansens Award for Excellence. This prestigious accolade is testament to our facilities, the product that we provide and the continued hard work that our team put in to ensuring that we provide our customers with outstanding service and an award winning experience.”
Michael Stott, Director at Whittlebury Hall